16 February 2010
- Technically these aren't "new" pages, but we're featuring the black history month, St. Patrick's Day, and Tigers pages on the front page now.
7 December 2009
1 December 2009
- The Education Links page is back up and dead links have been removed.
29 November 2009
- The Dairy Farms page is back, including a section on cows
- We also restored the Dairy Foods page.
- The Food and Nutrition page is live as well.
- You'll also find the Official US State Web Sites page with updated links
- The Tigers page is back up.
28 November 2009
- Christmas is almost here.
- And to compliment Christmas, we've restored the reindeer page.
- The Hanukkah page is back up.
- And the Kwanzaa page has been restored.
14 November 2009
- Thanksgiving is coming!
- We also restored the Turkey page to go with Thanksgiving.
22 January 2009
- This is a housekeeping update. The new White House web site changed the links for the presidents' biographies and those have been updated to the new URLs wherever they appear on our site.
13 January 2009
- We converted 31 more biography pages. The full list is available on our Biographies Index page, listed alphabetically as well as by category.
- We also converted the Animals Index. We didn't add any new animals this time, but they will be listed alphabetically and also by habitat on the next update.
- The Wildlife Survival page is back.
- Why we are not going to migrate the biographies of presidents pages to the new server.
- February is Black History Month
- In support of some of the biographies, the Invention Activities page has been restored.
- Ah, sweet Music
- March is coming, and so is St. Patrick's Day
2 January 2009 - We converted seven more of our original pages:
- Biography of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. - Martin Luther King, Jr. Day will be celebrated on January 19th this year.
- Groundhog Day - February 2nd
- Popcorn - January 19th is also national popcorn day and we've added 2 new art ideas to help celebrate it.
- Bald Eagle - our nation's symbol is up for the upcoming inauguration.
- Snow - everyone likes snow, perhaps that is why this is one of our most popular pages.
- Kites - one of our very first pages.
- Peanuts - includes several links to sites with information on peanut allergies.
31 December 2008 - HAPPY NEW YEAR!
The Valentine's Day page is back up. We'll be taking time over the weekend to get more pages back online.
18 December 2008 - We are in the process of rebuilding the site on a new server because of an unfortunate move by AOL. As of today, the basic framework is back in place. The material from the old server will be added as quickly as possible and those updates will be listed on this page. Please check back frequently and thank you for 9 years of support!